Lavish Dine Catering Pte Ltd has established these Terms and Conditions for each customer. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order from lavish.com.sg, or through Lavish Dine Catering sales hotline at +65 6392 2688.
General Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all menus:
- All items, menus and confirmation are subjected to availability on first-come-first-served basis.
- All items, menus and prices are subjected to change or withdrawal at the sole discretion of the company, without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change the dish to another of equivalent value without prior notice, due to seasonality.
- For orders above $5,000.00, a 50% deposit of the total bill is required.
- Deposit is non-refundable and should be utilised within 1 month from the date of cancellation.
- Food is best consumed within 3 hours with warmers and 1 hour without warmers.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
- Prices are subjected to prevailing GST and a 10% Service Charge
- Menus and prices quoted in brochures are subjected to change.
- Any damages to the equipment will be chargeable to the customer.
- Orders will only be processed when we receive a signed acknowledgement of the order confirmation via email.
- Any amendments must be made at least 5 working days prior to event date. For any last-minute amendments made less than 5 working days, an Handling Fee will apply.
- Actual delivery time may vary 30 minutes before or after the stipulated delivery time.
- We accept payment via PayNow, FAST, Credit/ Debit Card or Cheque upon delivery.
- All payments must be made in full at least 2 working days before an event (except for corporate orders with existing payment terms).
- For Corporate Orders, cheques must be crossed and made payable to Lavish Dine Catering Pte Ltd only.
- A 3% Administrative Charge will be levied for payments by Credit and Debit cards. The prevailing GST is chargeable on top of the Administrative Charge.
Cancellation of Order
- Any cancellation of orders by customers must be done in writing to our sales representative at least 5 working days before the event date.
- After which, the following Cancellation Charges will apply:
- Cancellation made 3 working days (after 12pm) prior to event date: 50% of total bill will be charged
- Cancellation made 24hrs prior to event: 100% of the bill will be charged
- For any cancellations done after payment has been made (i.e. should there be a need to process a refund), an Administrative Fee of $100 ($108 w/ GST) will be applicable.
Revision of Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Based on the Singapore Government’s announcement in Budget 2022, GST rate will be increased from 7% to 8% with effect from 1 January 2023. As such, GST will remain at 7% for any tax invoices or sale orders issued before 1 January 2023. On the other hand, GST will be charged at 8% for any tax invoices or sale orders issued on or after 1 January 2023.
For those tax invoices or sale orders issued before 1 January 2023, but delivery date is scheduled on or after 1 January 2023, full payment must be received and reflected in our bank accounts on or before 31 December 2022. For cheque payment, please ensure the cheque reaches us by 28 December 2022 to ensure cheque clearance on time.
If no payment was made based on the above cut-off date, we are required to reissue a new tax invoice or sale order after 1 January 2023 to charge the GST at 8% according to the transitional rules for rate change by IRAS, and you must make payment based on the new tax invoices or sale orders with GST charged at 8%.
How to Contact Us
Lavish Dine Catering Pte Ltd
1 Enterprise Road Singapore 629813
Telephone Number: +65 6392 2688